Welcome to SollyFarm.com!
We appreciate your feedback! Whether you have questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.
Store Hours: 9-6 Everyday
We will have Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins, Potatoes, and Peppers, and Hayrides every weekend through October (weather permitting, while supplies last)!
We are sorry to say Pick-You-Own Apples is finished for the season
All Pick-Your-Own and Fall activities are Saturday's and Sunday's Only from 10am to 4pm.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the following safety guidelines will be enforced:
- Maintain proper social distancing (6 feet)
- Masks/face coverings are REQUIRED (as ordered by PA) -As CDC guidelines state, children 2 years and younger are not required to wear masks
- All items touched/picked must be taken and paid for by guests. Please do not touch produce unless purchasing that produce.
- Please do not bring your dog unless it is a Service Dog
Want to order online? Click the link below!
We will also have different preserves, jams, jellys, and spreads available. As always, we also have plenty of pies and other fresh baked goods available for sale! Click here for information on how to become a member of our growing CSA!
We have a variety of Homemade Soups available including;
- And more! Call ahead for availability on all soups.
For more news and updates, check us out on:
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit cards ($10.00 minimum)
- Farmer's Market Nutrition Program (FMNP) checks (when in season)